|Creating a Wordle is so easy and fun!|
Quick ideas to encourage name calling:
- Kids can draw and color a self-portrait at the bottom of this poem, "Everybody Has a Name."
- The Name Jar by Yangsook Choi is a wonderful book to read to your class at the beginning of the school year!
- Check out Scholastic's Fabulous First-Day Ideas.
- Go to TeacherVision to grab some tips for learning students' names quickly.
- Have your kids create a Wordle using their names. (I made a sample Wordle using my dog's name above.)